The 2015 Bar Lazy J season runs from May 24th - September 27th. Rates are all-inclusive and include the following:
- Comfortable accommodations in private log cabins with private bathrooms and screened–in porches
- Three excellent meals each day (Special dietary needs can be accommodated)
- Horseback riding with special rides offered throughout the week
- Children's Ranch Fun Program
- Cow pushing
- Challenge course
- "Gold Medal" fly fishing / fishing
- Stocked trout pond
- 1500 ft Colorado River Zip Line
- Trap Shooting
- Star gazing on Telescope Island
- Mountain biking
- Breathtaking guided hikes
- Recreation barn: shuffleboard, ping-pong, air hockey, foosball, pinball machines
- Heated pool and hot tub
- Evening entertainment
- Daily housekeeping service
- Fresh fruits, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and lemonade
- Small refrigerators in every cabin
- Free laundry facilities
2015 American Plan Rates (Weekly - Sunday to Sunday)
|Adults (13 and over)||$1,995.00|
Add $200/person for accommodations in the Ranch House.
Above rates are subject to 5.7% sales tax and we do add a 15% service charge/gratuity so you do not have to be concerned about leaving any staff tips.
Note: A 10% discount is offered the weeks of May 24th, May 31, June 7, August 23, August 30 and during the entire month of September.
We understand that sometimes you just want to get away with your significant other or even by yourself for a vacation. That’s why our dude ranch offers 6 weeks of "Adults Only Dude Ranch Vacation Time". Come with friends, family, or on your own. We’ll make sure you have a great experience during this time with a few less guests and at a more relaxed pace.
The weeks of May 24th, August 23rd, August 30th and all of September are ADULTS ONLY. And, we provide a 10% discount and offer a 3-night minimum stay during this time as well. The discounted weekly rate is $1795.50 and the daily rate is $265.00.
To confirm reservations, a deposit of 35% is required. Deposits can be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or personal check. The balance is payable at check-out time. We prefer the balance to be paid by personal check, traveler’s check or cash.
If cancellation is necessary, and we are notified at least 60 days before your arrival date, an immediate refund will be made less a $50 cancellation fee. If you arrive later than the schedule arrival date or must leave before the scheduled departure date, we must charge for the entire period. We will make every effort to fill the unused portion of your reservation and will refund any portion sold to your account.